Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

King Met Teeth, where to find?

Dr. Ernie ยท 2012-05-28 22:28

Since their was a recent topic of ESCO teeth, I have been trying to locate a good sourse for King Met, I realy hate to cut off the holders since they are still newish. So does any one know a good place to finde some at a reasonable price?

Replies5
  1. #1Dr. Ernie2012-05-31 08:32

    I see that my smarter-than-me phone changed the spellling of teath to teet, and a few other words, and of course I can not edit it now, Oh well. I am hoping that some one will have a good source for them.

  2. #2DirtHauler2012-05-31 08:38

    There was a recent discussion on teeth, here is a link. I just put esco teeth in the search function and it spit out a bunch of threads about teeth.

  3. #3digger242j2012-05-31 15:04

    And it has a pretty good sense of humor too. That's ok, the staff can edit stuff anytime.

  4. #4Dr. Ernie2012-06-01 20:31

    Thanks Guys.

  5. #5MR. KOBELCO2012-06-01 23:21

    hi, these gents are the dealer in my area. the teeth of choice for the buckets we get made. Creighton Rock Drill Limited Account # ROB008 2222 Drew Road Mississauga, ON, L5S 1B1 Canada ph: (905) 673-8200 http://www.creightonrock.com/ cheers! adam