Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 06’ SK210LC R-20 Timer Relay Location

Joe Moore · 2022-07-24 14:14

Can anyone assist please. I have the complete manual for the machine, but I cannot seem to find the location of this timer relay in the lever lock solenoid circuit. Part #-YN25S00001P1. Model - SK210LC SIN# Y008-U2597

Replies2
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2022-07-25 05:21

    Have a look under the cpu behind the seat. That relay should effect nothing more than the auto shutdown on the machine. If you have a lever lock problem that relay has nothing to do with it

  2. #2Joe Moore2022-07-25 10:57

    Appreciate it. I did find it behind the seat. Unfortunately the relay is between the lever lock switch and the lever lock solenoid. It was the problem. Kept losing the 24v to the solenoid randomly cutting the drive and multiple other functions. Check out the wiring diagram in the original post.