Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 115SRDZ Hydraulic power

Frankhaddad ยท 2019-09-11 10:52

My experience lies with Volvo for the past 20 years. Customer got my number, I made an assessment. Someone else two years ago was working on it, disappeared with the customers book as well. Person recommended new set of pumps, customer bought a new set, person installed, still no power. I come on scene, find broken solenoid on a regulator, replace with one from old pump that the customer still had. Regulator leaked, had to use an old one again. Ran machine to find that none of the functions could barely lift themselves. I found on screen this text. MECHATRO CPU CONT. FAIL. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, not being familiar with Kobelco. I will put a gauge on it on my next trip to get a better idea but have no specs. I do not suspect the pumps, the old ones and new act the same. I can lift the boom by working other functions. Any help/advise would be great.

Replies9
  1. #1tool_king2019-09-11 20:12

    I will see if I have some books on it when I get home. They will be in PDF so I can email you them.

  2. #2Frankhaddad2019-09-11 20:53

    Awesome, can't thank you enough!

  3. #3Frankhaddad2019-09-11 20:56

    [email protected]

  4. #4tool_king2019-09-12 23:23

    What dash is that 115 ? I know I have a 115 manual for sure .Just want to make sure I give you the right one or as close as I can get .

  5. #5tool_king2019-09-15 22:56

    Frank I emailed you what I had on the 115 . Hopefully it helps you out .

  6. #6Frankhaddad2019-09-17 15:15

    Tag says 115SRDZ. YY01-01514.

  7. #7LACHAU2019-09-23 04:39

    I guess the monitor of your machine same as images below?? If it is correct let me know then I will send you its shop manual.

  8. #8Frankhaddad2019-09-23 09:12

    A recent trip to the machine to check pressures showed it would produce a maximum pressure of 2200 Psi.

  9. #9LACHAU2019-09-23 10:19

    That pressure is unsatisfactory. I just send to you the shop manual, please check your mail.