Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 135 gets a light upgrade & body panels reworked

Aubrey Phillips · 2022-01-11 11:23

Pictures attached below show before what was reworked. There was no light or step in right lower trim panel. Panel where light mounted was crushed and side door panel was almost folded in half when I acquired machine. Needless to say someone was very ruff on this machine.

Replies7
  1. #1Aubrey Phillips2022-01-11 11:25

    So I started with the lower trim panel and fabbed up a step panel.

  2. #2Aubrey Phillips2022-01-11 11:26

    Now a little paint….

  3. #3Aubrey Phillips2022-01-11 11:28

    Lights mounted…..

  4. #4Aubrey Phillips2022-01-11 11:30

    Side panel dollied out & painted, step panel in place.

  5. #5John Shipp2022-01-11 12:17

    Looking 100% now on that side. Nice one.

  6. #6Aubrey Phillips2022-01-11 12:19

    Thanks.. We getting there, next will be building a new hand rail

  7. #7Tags2022-01-11 18:10

    Nice job! I had a 115 and I have the hand rail off it still, if you were closer I'd give it ya! I took it off right after I bought it, thing was a magnet for branches.