I was wondering if anyone could tell me if a computer controller part#2480U411F2. Controls the hydraulics ? On a kobelco 200lc Escavator or if not what does it control I just had some wiring burn up on me and took this unit apart looks like some ICs have burnt
After I fix the wires no more fuses are blowing. Now it will work for a few minutes and then it shuts down . After I move the wires around and unplug and plug things, and flick a few different switches seems like it will all work again then shut down ! Any ideas what this might be
I forgot to mention the wire that did burn up was a blue and white wire and it was marked as electronic solinoid for hydraulics. Wondering did I damage solenoid ? And this all did happen after a new alternator was installed but it does seem to be putting out the correct voltage