Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 210lc-6e Dynamic Acera parts source

mr hatt ยท 2020-06-09 15:33

Hey guys I contacted my normal source for undercarriage and equipment parts about pins/bushings for my Kobelco 210-6e Dynamic acera excavator. I was always told that the dynamic acera was just the designation for the mitsubishi engine, but turns out there are some parts differences. I usually use Impco based out of Madisonville Kentucky for my equipment parts like undercarriage stuff. They told me they can't get any parts for the dynamic aceras and that I would have to go through the local dealer Diamond Equipment. The folks at Diamond equipment are nice enough people, but I don't want to get cracked anymore than I have to. I work on diesels and equipment for others and this is the first time I've run into this. I thought I would turn to you folks here on the forum and see if anyone had a solid source. My cost on pins and bushings for the bucket, dogbone, and the stick to boom were over $3k. Seems high to me, but again I welcome your suggestion. I mean this is what the forum is for right? Again-- Thanks for the help

Replies0

No replies yet.