Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco 210LC hydrualic issue

Eric Martin · 2023-04-19 13:16

hello I'm working on a kobelco 210LC (serial num:Y008-U1756) these are the problems- the left track will not move unless i operate the right one and then they both go: the stick and swing function doesnt have any power unless you operate the boom or curl the bucket: and when you operate the (stick in) function it swings to the right just a little‍ im sort of at a loss where to start pump seems to have good pressure

Replies20
  1. #1Eric Martin2023-04-19 14:27

    i would also like diagrams or manuals for any likely components thanks

  2. #2Kyle Helmke2023-04-21 17:34

    Your P2 pump is not stroking from what it sounds like. There could be several causes for this. Could you get a pic of the monitor so I can tell you how to get to the diagnostic screens so you can check some readings

  3. #3Eric Martin2023-04-24 12:41

    Here is the monitor

  4. #4Kyle Helmke2023-04-24 21:42

    Do you have the swing break turned off for a reason First I would check errors. Hold the buzzer stop (arrow with lines through it) button and turn key on. This will bring you to the diag screens. Hold buzzer stop again and hit the blue button 3 times. This should take you to another screen and you should see one for history. If you have any codes that match your current hours I would check that first. Leave the engine off at first and scroll through the screens using buzzer stop and the home button to the left of it. You will see low pressure sensors for all your joystick functions they should read 0 - .5v. The next to check will be the nega-con sensors these should read zero as well. If all looks normal there check nega-con sensors running they should both read around 500 I think with joystick in neutral. If OK pull boom up over relief and check both pump pressures both should read the same.

  5. #5Eric Martin2023-04-25 08:53

    Ok thanks…I’m fairly used to Komatsu but this thing is different Thanks I’ll try

  6. #6Eric Martin2023-04-25 08:57

    Also how do you tell which year and what(dash) this one is To get manuals for it….not even sure which one to download

  7. #7LACHAU2023-04-25 09:48

    Your machine serial number is "YQ08U....". It's SK210LC-6E.

  8. #8Eric Martin2023-04-25 15:15

    c-2. At .6V. Only one that is not with in that range

  9. #9Eric Martin2023-04-25 16:04

    What is a good recommended manual to down load for this machine

  10. #10Eric Martin2023-04-25 16:44

    ??

  11. #11Eric Martin2023-04-25 18:06

    I switched the two plugs around for the pumps and pump1 shows pressure and voltage instead of pump2 and the functions that do work are very slow….guessing sensor for pump1 is bad?

  12. #12Eric Martin2023-04-25 18:18

    These tracks are diferent

  13. #13Eric Martin2023-04-25 18:19

    Pumps

  14. #14Eric Martin2023-04-25 18:24

    Swing to the left doesn’t show anything

  15. #15LACHAU2023-04-26 10:51

    Your machine is made for the US market. It has "INDEPENDENT TRAVEL MODE". from your picture, I noticed 01 PSV, specifically the PSV on the pump side P1 is faulty!

  16. #16LACHAU2023-04-26 10:58
  17. #17Eric Martin2023-04-26 16:52

    Thanks a lot….yes I felt that psv and it’s abnormally hot

  18. #18Eric Martin2023-04-27 18:41

    Also swing L doesn’t show voltage or pressure

  19. #19LACHAU2023-04-28 07:50

    Only when you operate it, will the voltage and pressure change

  20. #20Eric Martin2023-04-28 10:15

    yes the values stay at zero