I have a surplus Kobelco throttle stepping motor. I ordered the wrong one for my machine. Anyways if you know of anyone looking for this part let me know. Kobelco part number 2406U197F3. Used on older Sk60's up through SK130s. Thanks
It fits all Mark 3 and Mark 4 series. Shouldn't have a problem finding a home for it, unless you want Kobelco price for it.
Not sure if that part matches up to the Mark 4 series or not. I know it is pre LE-16500 SK60's. I believe that it will fit other models pre 1995. Kobelco wanted $1900 less a $300 core exchange. Other aftermarket parts in NA. wanted $700. I will be happy to get $400.
It does. 2406U197F1,F2,F3,F4 are interchange. They were used on all Mark 3 and Mark 4 I know them well, we sell a lot of them. Your price is solid. We sell them for $750 Maybe list it on eBay.?