Good Morning, issue is I have a OFFSET(L) SENSOR displayed with continuos beeping. Machine appears to be operating normal. Was not displaying this last time it was ran 2 days prior and started this as soon as it was started up. Has 4200 hrs, did all filters and fluids at 4000 hrs. I live in CT and there are no longer any kobelco dealers here in CT and have yet to find a good mechanic/information source for kobelco locally. I have the parts manual and the operation manual and have found no reference to this sensor. I dont have the service manual but im searching for a source to get one. Machine seams to get slower and not as strong on hot days but temps all read normal, was told pressure relief valves or sensors made need adjusting or replacement. Hoping someone in this online community can give me some direction, this site was great help this spring on a unrelated issue on a different machine.
I believe the ED150 is a SK135SR
Yes it is a 135 upper and it would not have a offset boom I believe unless it was a gray market machine.
its not a gray market machine, im the second owner and knew the guy who bought it new from the dealer here in CT. There are no dealers here in CT any longer. The serial #YL0400504. hmm any suggestions on what to check? Trying to get a service repair manual, i have the parts, accessories, and operating manual and have looked thru cover to cover and have found no mention of offset sensor.
Give these guys a call, have always been helpful to me: Feenaughty Machinery 503-282-2566 I think that "Offset" may be the malfunction not the name, but I'm guessing. (L) for low, or left?
Most of them are wired for just about any option so it could be just a wire shorting out too. Look toward the bottom of the boom and see if there are any extra wires or any that might be rubbed through. They actually made a "Offset boom but they are very uncommon in this country.
Did anyone find the fix for this? I am in the same boat. Same machine, same alarm
I found the problem was bad connections in the harness behind the seat going into the mechatro