Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco EX60 No Hydraulics

dieseldog5.9 · 2020-12-06 16:40

Working on an old EX60, fires right up, and the old ran when I parked it scenerio. Suspected the safety switch, disconnected and jumpered the wires together when you do the solenoid under the cab jumps and when activating the handle for the bucket oil comes out the pilot line on top of the valve for the bucket, however there is no bucket moving and when the line on the bucket is removed there is little to no flow. I suspect the pilot system is ok though I did not put a guage on the pilot system. Assuming the pump coupler is ok as the pilot pump is producing flow. Incidentally the blade works fine, but no boom, bucket,dipper or tracks. Sn LE-14287

Replies9
  1. #1Bls repair2020-12-06 16:50

    Is the blade direct control or pilot control?

  2. #2dieseldog5.92020-12-06 16:57

    There is a cable that runs from the blade handle to a valve in the pump compartment. Not pilot control, though the pilot pump may produce the hydraulics to move the blade, if I recall the safety switch does not have to be down to run the blade.

  3. #3Bls repair2020-12-06 18:47

    A lot of the older machines are like that . I think you are going to have to put gauges on to see what’s up.

  4. #4dieseldog5.92020-12-06 19:51

    I think you are right, could use which port is which when testing, I have guages will a bunch of adapters, but it will need plugs pulled in random spots to pull pressure and I am not sure on this machine what is what.

  5. #5LACHAU2020-12-06 23:49

    KOBELCO excavator with Serial No. LE-14287 is SK60-1, not EX60!!

  6. #6LACHAU2020-12-07 00:11
  7. #7dieseldog5.92020-12-07 09:35

    You are correct. Was writing this while the boss Lady was talking to me about christmas shopping, and drinking, mistakes were made.

  8. #8lantraxco2020-12-10 19:26

    Inquiring minds are now sharply attuned for updates! LOL

  9. #9uffex2020-12-11 04:15

    Good day Suggest its always best to begin one end start by checking the servo-pilot pressure. Attached may help. Kind regards Uffex