I have a kobelco machine throwing a P2 proportioning valve code. I have replaced solenoid valve and still have the same code. Thinking it’s either wiring coming from controller to proportioning valve or controller. The controller was replaced less than a year ago and hasn’t gave me any trouble so I don’t see it being that. Looking for a few other ideas before I start tracing wires. Thanks in advance!!
I don't know if it will fix your problem but it's worth a try. The Amphenol connectors on P1 and P2 sensors have a propensity of getting tweaked over time from vibration and shock loads that an excavator produces, bends the tiny spring tabs in the female sockets of the connectors so they no longer make a good connection with the male pins of the connector. Try disconnecting the connectors to the P1 and P2 sensors and swap them, see if your code now moves to P1 sensor.
All the connections seem to be snug. I took them apart cleaned throughout and put back together and still get the same code. I’ll check wires tmr and go from there. Appreciate the help!
check the resistance across solenoid terminals on the Proportional valve solenoids.