Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco heater display issue

AdamsExcavating ยท 2016-07-20 08:08

Hopefully this is an easy fix for someone who knows more than I do on the subject. I replaced the batteries in my kobelco 80cs and now the display on the heater temperature is (18.0, 19.0, etc) before it was in degrees Fahrenheit. My question is how to get the display back to reading in degrees. I looked in my manuals but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1dirthog2016-07-20 10:28

    If I remember right you push the up and down arrow buttons together to change it.

  2. #2AdamsExcavating2016-07-20 22:41

    I tried but didn't seem to work.

  3. #3dirthog2016-07-21 11:18

    Just went and looked that's how the manual says too hold down both temp switches at the same time for a few seconds and it should change.

  4. #487silvert2016-07-22 22:44

    Embrace the metric system. Haha.

  5. #5AdamsExcavating2016-07-28 06:06

    That did work. I tried again. Thanks for your help!