Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco hvac problems

dieselfuel007 · 2025-02-25 21:25

I’m working on a sk350-9 and it has a error code on the heater control and it won’t allow you to change temp when it comes up when you first turn the key on it shows a temp setting of 77 then it usually goes to hl-e on the screen and won’t allow you to move the temp sometimes the little man on the display starts flashing and it won’t change from defrost to vent or vice versa I’ve changed out the display also sometimes before it throws this error code it might have hl-0 in the display when this happens if you adjust the temp it will dial up from hl-0 to hl-9 and all the actuators move accordingly

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2025-02-25 22:46
  2. #2dieselfuel0072025-02-26 07:42

    Thanks it makes more sense that there are airflow sensors because I unhooked the rods off the actuators to verify movement that must be hl-0 -hl-9 codes I’m getting looks like I’ve got a bad actuator or stuck door

  3. #3heymccall2025-02-26 09:08

    FYI, that page is from the operator's manual, not the service manual. The one that should be behind the seat.

  4. #4dieselfuel0072025-02-26 09:11

    Yes I’m digging into it and I’m even more confused

  5. #5dieselfuel0072025-02-26 09:19

    It looks like the recirculation sensor is cut off the wire I just have a bare wire coming out of the plastic housing for the cabin filter I assume there is supposed to be a sensor on the end of the wire?

  6. #6LACHAU2025-02-26 10:40

    Hope to be helpful. Good luck.