Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Hydraulic Line Caps

delectric123 · 2019-03-29 11:21

What type of fittings does Kobelco use for tube and hose fittings on a SK250. I need to get plugs and caps. The male thread measures 22mm, didn't check the pitch. Thanks.

Replies6
  1. #1delectric1232019-03-30 18:14

    I figured that would have a simple answer. It looks like I'll have to buy from dealer then.

  2. #2Bls repair2019-03-30 18:19

    Buy one set from dealer then buy after market copies

  3. #3TVA2019-03-30 18:26

    The older ones used JIS Kobelco with BSPP thread. Newer ones DIN standard. If it has has inverted seat on male side - it’s DIN (metic) if it looks like JIC - that’s JIS Kobelco, 30 degree cone with BSPP or Withworth thread.

  4. #4TVA2019-03-30 18:43

    They sell caps and plugs kit for JIS Kobelco on EBay.

  5. #5delectric1232019-04-01 10:10

    Thanks for replies. I'll take a closer look. I suspect its JIS Kobelco.

  6. #6old timer2019-04-01 13:35

    If memory serves me well the are DIN L