Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco K903B Radiator hoses?

Prrt1man · 2026-07-06 17:08

Group, I am in search of the top and bottom radiator hoses for my Kobelco K903B excavator. Part #'s 2444T2033 for the top and 2444T2034 for the bottom. Talked to the dealer and they said that there is 1 in Texas for the top but nothing in the US for the bottom. I really need the bottom hose more than the top. Any ideas where I can get one? I have done a ton of work to this machine and now I am stuck because of a hose.

Replies5
  1. #1Universal Parts2026-07-07 01:09

    I couldn't find your part number in the Kobelco Radiator software spare parts documentation. You could try measuring the inner diameter of both ends of the hose and sending me a picture of its shape. Alternatively, I could find a similar hose for a nother model and use it with clamps.

  2. #2Prrt1man2026-07-07 10:12

    It will be a couple of days before I can get to getting the hose off but I will. Thanks for the response.

  3. #3HarleyHappy2026-07-07 10:29

    Looks like a nice restoration. I usually end up taking off the hose and going to a Napa and don’t tell them what it came off of and ask if I can go in the back to compare. I have usually found something very close and may have to shorten it.

  4. #4Prrt1man2026-07-09 14:46

    Thanks for that info. I have a parts book but it doesn't show any alternate numbers. I also talked direct with my dealer and they can't find an alternate part number either. I have a good friend that welds really good, (Welder for steam pipes) . I am going to use some 1 1/2" stainless tubing and fab up the intermediate pipe since it has 4 bends in it and just use 2 strait rubber hoses to connect it to the radiator and water pump.

  5. #5Simon C2026-07-09 18:04

    That is how I made some weird hose before with multiple hoses and straight pieces. Had more clamps, but worked until owner could find a true fit. If done right and recheck all the clamps occasionally, could get thousands of hours out of it. Simon C