Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco manuals

BOOKREADER22 ยท 2015-04-03 16:27

Were can I find A Kobelco SK330 SERVICE MANUAL for sale ON LINE. Anyone know.

Replies14
  1. #1lilb932015-04-08 17:36

    which one SK 330VI or LCVI or NLCVI or NC-6E mor NLC-6E or SK330LC-6E or NLC-6E

  2. #2BOOKREADER222015-04-08 18:25

    MODEL kobelco The SK330LC s/n YC07-O1268 excavator.

  3. #3lilb932015-04-08 18:38

    I find nothing with that serial number. Manuals start at YC07-02801 up for the SK330LC

  4. #4lilb932015-04-08 18:44

    Is it a mitsubishi engine 6D16-TLE2A

  5. #5lilb932015-04-08 18:52

    I believe your is a 2005 and I do not have the manual for that.

  6. #6BOOKREADER222015-04-08 18:53

    Yes Its a Mitsubishi.

  7. #7BOOKREADER222015-04-08 18:56

    a yCO7-02801 WILL WORK the U in the s/n # is probably O

  8. #8lilb932015-04-08 18:58

    the 2004 05 and 06 started with a U, That is a different manual.

  9. #9StumpyWally2015-04-10 18:33

    Lib93...Do you have a service / shop manual for a 2005 Kobelco SK80 CS, s/n LF 04-02072 ?? It's actually a New Holland EH80 CS, but other than decals, it's a Kobelco.

  10. #10lilb932015-04-10 18:57

    Yes 946 pages. Check you PM.

  11. #11ydeelhis2015-04-11 05:45

    I need that stuff too pls. thnks

  12. #12StumpyWally2015-04-24 18:08

    I did check my PM, saw your PM to me, & PM'd you back with a question. You have not responded....What gives??

  13. #13sgun2015-08-29 02:21

    anyone have a manual for a kobelco 035 mid 1990's?

  14. #14hOOPSNAKE2021-02-27 07:04

    Digging up a very old thread, but does anyone know where I can get a Kobelco SK80MSR-1E LF04031XX workshop manual. All the ones I can find are for LF02 or 03. Thanks.