Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Parts

Ken Wiebe ยท 2017-08-22 15:23

Hi, We are dealership that is getting out of Kobelco. We have quite a large stock of Kobelco parts. Would anyone have a interest in seeing a list of parts for sale? Ken

Replies9
  1. #1Tags2017-08-22 20:19

    Yes....looking for pins and bushings for the bucket and linkage at the end of the stick on a SK115SRDZ or anything else you may have that fits it....thanks for posting

  2. #2GregsHD2017-08-22 23:07

    I'm interested in seeing what you have, are you located in Olds, Alberta??

  3. #3Ken Wiebe2017-08-24 10:26

    Let me get back to you today we will look them up. What is your contact information?

  4. #4Ken Wiebe2017-08-24 10:27

    Hi Greg, What number can I call you at? We are in Olds. We have stock in SK and AB. My phone number is 403-556-3939.

  5. #5Ken Wiebe2017-08-24 11:46

    We need the make and serial number of the bucket as well as the coupler system?

  6. #6Tags2017-08-24 18:00

    Thanks for the reply. I don't need bushings for the bucket itself, but I need pins and bushings for the end of the stick(where the bucket pins on) and for the H link. I'll private message you my contact info, thanks again

  7. #7Jackf2017-08-28 22:12

    Ken, any chance you'd have a service manual for a 2004 SK160LC 6e S/N YM03-U0820 Thanks Jack

  8. #8Norwaykobelco2018-07-28 05:35

    Hi! do you ship to Norway ? What parts do you have for kobelco's 120 lc mark 3? Wiland

  9. #9Tony Wells2023-08-15 10:26

    I'd like to see a list if you have something prepared. I can send contact info via PM.