Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco repair manual

whitemike ยท 2013-01-09 23:57

I hunting a source for new or used shop or repair manuals. Right now I need one for a 2002 160lc kobelco excavator.

Replies5
  1. #1rdaws2013-01-10 17:54

    Repair Manual I have a New Holland eh160 repair manual. The New Holland eh 160 excavator is the same maxchine as a Kobelco SK160

  2. #2whitemike2013-01-10 18:34

    Thanks for that info. Are you interested in selling manual? & if so what do u need for it?

  3. #3rdaws2013-01-11 00:17

    Manual $100 + the shipping cost. The manual is like new.

  4. #4whitemike2013-01-11 06:04

    Sir we are interested in book, we need to adjuster pressures and we do have a computer issue. The usps is 4r$5 . Let me know payment method. I am curious about new Holland and kebelco being same machine, could you please elaborate?

  5. #5whitemike2013-01-13 11:10

    Sir, Are you still interested in selling manual? I have resently purchased kobelco and didnt know new holland was same machine. I was only asking what you knew about that, i figured it was kinda like john deere purchasing timberjack and both machines are the same only one green, one yellow? Just curious because there is a new holland deallership close to my home.