I have a kobelco sk125sr-2.It was in running condition but now the machine is not start.when i want to start the engine the starter motor don't crank and then the monitor goes off.A technician text the starter,battery but he can't find the problem.please any one help me.what i have to do.
Without being there, I'd say you have a bad battery/ batteries or a ground fault.
If I'm understanding you correctly. Your kobelco was running, now the starter won't turn the engine off, and the gauges lose power when you attempt to start? correct? You need a technician that knows how to use a voltmeter, this is a simple issue to find, but not from here. Sounds like a bad battery cable connection to me. You'll want to test the voltages while holding the key to start. Voltage from one battery terminal to the next, and every step in between, the next cable connection to the solenoid on starter, the solenoid to battery, the negative terminal to the cable, the negative cable to the ground, the ground to the starter body.