Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK 150 LC mark IV

903Rock ยท 2018-07-25 22:55

multi function on stick has slowed badly, usually one or two functions at a time is all she can do. I was told there is a screen somewhere in relief valves that may be clogged. Is that possibly the problem? Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2018-07-26 13:08

    Good day Suggest you check the pilot pressure at low revs its more likely to show up issues, I guess the reference you make is to that in the relief valve of the Kawasaki pump. Try to find an illustration post it later if I am successful. Kind Regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2018-07-26 13:50

    Information may help Pilot or Servo pump failure often blocks the filter illustrated, most machines have a additional spin on filter down stream of the pilot pump blockage also indicates a pilot pump failure. Kind regards Uffex