Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK042 Excavator

junior3434 ยท 2011-06-14 20:22

Hello I have a Kobelco SK042 excavator serial number PY01872. I have problems with the hydraulic pump. I know that the pump is a Uchida AP2D series but the ID plate is missing. Can anyone help me with the model? Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1MR. KOBELCO2011-06-21 20:49

    hi, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the kobelco part number you have for this component. i maybe able to work this backwards in order to find out what you request from a service manual that we have for a north american model of which this may also be used in. cheers! adam.

  2. #2jj47222011-08-22 23:26

    Hey Junior, Did you find the pump you were looking for the Kobelco SK-042. If not check out www.hrparts.com and it is part no. 0752018UA. Looks like it will work. Says it fits the IHI 50G. Very reasonable price too $770.00.