I'm trying to track down a PDF of an Operators Manual for the sk100. I have the Service manual already. Any help? - Henry
Hi Henry, do you have the service manual in electronic form by any chance?? cheers John ps - did you get hold of an operators manual?
operators manual No, but I I did but I did get a manual for a US style sk100 YW02801 and up but not the Acera. Biggest difference is the cab layout and the cab shape along with the electronic display and perhaps some wiring but not sure about wiring yet. Got this manual from an ebay person, Is there something specific that you had a question about that I might be able to help you with from this manual?
Hi Henri, this is my first machine so I really don't know anything about it and what maintenance must be done. I think the serial number is YW06541, I think it may be a series 5 but not sure. One of the problems I am having is the right side forward track/crawler speed/power is down. Not sure where to start troubleshooting. I am also trying to work out which hydraulic fluid goes in this model. cheers John
maintenance intro We use the highest quality fluid available as the lower quality fluids will cause slippage and foaming and distort actual power to individual parts/actuated items. Caterpillar or John Deere or kobelco rated hydraulic fluid. this can be one of the reasons your machine is not tracking evenly. Also check all the linkages as one may have more travel than the other causing a difference in speed. Maintenance schedule for greasing is located inside the rear compartment on my machine. I have other schedules i will try to upload for you in the next day or so...Also remember to allow the hydraulics enough time to warm up before operating anything related on the machine to include the drives...
Hi Henry, I have looked everywhere for a maintenance schedule - nothing to be found. I have missing internal panels etc so not really surprising, and it has been repainted at some point. Any maintenance info would be greatly appreciated. Also, what are the "gauges" on the control panel for? I have one for fuel, and 2 other bar graphs/gauges for something. I assume oil levels but not sure for what. One of the symbols looks lie the boom, not sure about the other. cheers John