1998 sk115dz wont go into high speed when I press rabbit button. I think it may be the relay as i hear no clicking when the button is pressed. Where are the relays in the SK115?
When you push the button does the symbol of the screen change from turtle to rabbit
No it doesnt. It worked fine up until last fall. There is only the rabbit light that is supposed to light up when in high but it does not light up
If it does not light up its not getting a signal from the switch or there is no power to the switch. Is your switch on the right hand track level, if so the switch on then does give trouble, also where the wire comes through the floor of the cab tends to get broken
I took the switch out and it all appears ok. It is on the same cluster as the rear and front work light and they work fine and yes its all on the right side if you are sitting in the cab. Guess ill have to see if it is getting power somehow