Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK115SR Water pump

Tags · 2016-12-13 18:54

Looking for a bit of info, my 115 (ser #yy03-05227) needed new belts which I just installed, in doing that I noticed that the fan was a bit "wiggly" so I believe it's time to replace the water pump, it is not leaking but I don't need it to launch itself through the radiator when it finally has had enough. It has the Isuzu BB-4BG1T engine. I called the Kobelco dealer and they quoted me $900.00, they said this was cheap, it used to be $1400.00. My question, is there anywhere else someone knows of to buy Isuzu parts or am I at the mercy of the dealer? A quick Google search didn't give me much hope, at least anything I felt confident with, thanks for any help you fellas and ladies could possibly provide.

Replies5
  1. #1RollOver Pete2016-12-13 20:32

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-WATER-P...ash=item56825898f7:g:1h8AAOSwzgRWwBjp&vxp=mtr

  2. #2FieldMechanic892016-12-13 20:36

    i can do some looking in the morning, either aftermarket, or from Isuzu, its a shame they don't make the rebuild kit anymore

  3. #3RollOver Pete2016-12-13 20:44

    https://www.amazon.com/8-94376865-0...sr=8-81-spons&keywords=Isuzu+water+pump&psc=1

  4. #4Tags2016-12-14 18:51

    Thanks for the links. I checked em' out and may call the people for the first one. I don't mind buying from the dealer but I also don't want to buy a piece of junk that only lasts a few hundred hours. Who knows, maybe it's the same as original...

  5. #5Edilgru2017-04-30 14:30

    [Quote = "tag, dopo: 671.833, membro: 28230"] Grazie per il link. Ho controllato em' fuori e può chiamare il popolo per il primo. Non mi dispiace l'acquisto da parte del rivenditore, ma anche io non voglio comprare un pezzo di spazzatura che dura solo poche centinaia di ore. Chissà, forse è la stessa di originale ... [/ QUOTE] Hi Tag, vedi sito web shop.deltaimport.it Codice Kit di riparazione pompa dell'acqua 187812-125-0 Prezzo: 98,00 Eur - Genuine Part