Kobelco serial# YY02-04142 Bucket and stick functioning slow, when the stick gets in half way it hangs up like it stops getting pressure, then slowly comes in. Had a guy come and check it out he swapped a valve not sure which one he swapped but whichever one it is completely slowed the entire machine down.
Good day Your post states "Bucket & Stick" a more common combination is that of bucket & boom. Can you confirm we are talking bucket & stick or bucket and boom ? See attachment. Kind regards Uffex
the bucket and stick.. THE Bucket folds and opens slow.. the stick comes in slow but goes out fast
Good day Are the issues reported the only faults, do the tracks operate as they should? Kind regards Uffex
1 track is slightly moving faster than the next. i have a video of how its operating. i have a email i can send the video
Did you ever resolve this issue? I have a 115srdz doing the same exact thing not so much the bucket being slow just stick “in” painfully slow and seemingly underpowered
Which track is faster; the right side or the left side? I guess the track on left side is faster than the other side, right? I suggest you do a speed test of the operations to check if the working speed is up to the standard or not.
I haven’t really noticed my tracks being any different in speed. The only issue I notice is the arm/stick in is super slow and as I said before considerably weaker then normal
To Mr. BradleySherrell: I didn't ask you. I quoted and asked Mr. UnitedDiesel340. I am asking and replying to the post of Mr.UnitedDiesel340. Please read my post carefully.
Did you ever find a fix for this? I’ve got an SK250 with the stick cylinder slowing down in the middle then speeding up the rest of the way in. Going out is smooth and quick. I honestly don’t know where to start but I’ve got a repair book I’m gonna start reading. Thanks
The slow and hanging hydraulic performance on your Kobelco SK115SR excavator could be due to various factors: Valve Replacement: If the issue worsened after a valve replacement, it's crucial to identify which valve was replaced to address potential compatibility or adjustment problems. Hydraulic Fluid: Ensure the hydraulic fluid is at the correct level and clean. Contaminated or low fluid can affect hydraulic performance. Valve Adjustments: Recheck valve settings and adjustments, including relief valves, to ensure they are correctly calibrated. Professional Inspection: If the problem persists or worsens, consult a qualified excavator technician who can diagnose and rectify the issue accurately to restore proper hydraulic function.
the stick stalling at 90 degrees is due to a flow issue from the pumps usually. there are a few things to check 1. what is your pilot pressure 2. what is the condition of your joystick(how much slop) 3. are there any codes on the monitor 4. how long since it had a service 5. does your machine have a pattern changer for the controls if so what happens if you change it 6. is heavy lift and independent travel off 7. what's your top rpm at full throttle 8. with the track off the ground one at a time, mark a pad and time how long it takes for 3 revolutions
Hi, did any one have a fix for this issue? Sk330 slow slew and stick slow. Tracks fine on both. When I slightly engage drive motors, slew and boom work as they should. Thanks
Hello, have you found solution? I have same issue
what generation is your 330 Mark 3,4 or dynamic acera
No, left track also slow
The left track is slow
1. what is your pilot pressure 2. what is the condition of your joystick(how much slop) 3. are there any codes on the monitor 4. how long since it had a service 5. does your machine have a pattern changer for the controls if so what happens if you change it 6. is heavy lift and independent travel off 7. what's your top rpm at full throttle 8. with the track off the ground one at a time, mark a pad and time how long it takes for 3 revolutions