Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk125-2 start problem

Sourov1 ยท 2023-01-30 13:40

I have a kobelco sk125sr-2. The machine was working good but suddenly 20161,20411 error displayed on monitor and the engine stop.Now there is no error code but the engine doesn't start. What can i do now. Please help me

Replies4
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2023-01-30 18:49

    20411 is dbv valve open. I will have to root around go find other code

  2. #2Acecadet2023-01-31 15:13

    You will need to check the connector on the dbv (rail pressure relief valve) on the end of the common rail. Also if the rail relief is really opening you will need to find out why. Could be a bad suction valve at the pump or a faulty pressure reading causing the controller to go for full fuel when it is not needed.

  3. #3Sourov12023-02-01 14:33

    I tried all things but the engine doesn't start yet. There is no error code. I have change filter,checked fuel lines,there is no fuel injection in the injectors

  4. #4LACHAU2023-02-04 11:12

    for your reference.