Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KOBELCO SK135SRLC-1E A-Adjustment

Jenglund80 ยท 2026-03-08 00:10

I have a 2006 Kobelco SK135SRLC-1E machine I've recently replaced the CPU controller. Unfortunately, instructions to perform the A adjustment were not provided and I'm struggling to find instructions to complete the installation. I was able to perform the minor adjustment procedure but when it came to adjustments at the stepping motor and fuel pump I'm just lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2026-03-08 08:26

    There are different steps depending on wether your machine is a pre-minor change or a minor change machine. Did the new controller have a rubber plug in the cover? how many buttons are on your monitor?

  2. #2Jenglund802026-03-08 12:09

    Yes a rubber plug was in the controller to access the test/run switch. The monitor has 6 buttons. 4 on the top and 2 to the right hand side on the bottom.

  3. #3Jenglund802026-03-14 08:27

    You dont happen to have the info for this do you?

  4. #4LACHAU2026-03-17 23:47

    According to your information, the machine is SK135SR-1E. It's equivalent to Model SKxxx dash 6E. Attached the PDF file for your reference. Good Luck.