Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk160lc tracking issue

patA689 · 2024-12-13 17:24

I have an sk160 that won’t track on the left side and needs 2 valves open to swing. Is it a solenoid issue or something crazy?

Replies6
  1. #1jjfpuru2025-03-21 12:16

    Hi Pat I have similar problem did you get anywhere with it?

  2. #2Kyle Helmke2025-04-01 23:29

    you have an issue on the p2 pump or psv if the left tech t will not travel also p2 runs the swing. Possibly have psv failure it pressure sensor issue not allowing the p2 pump to go on stroke. if you put the machine in independent travel does the issue get better?

  3. #3jjfpuru2025-04-02 04:32

    Hi Kyle is independant travel using the KSSP bye pass? If so when that is used the speeds all even up and generally get faster Bill

  4. #4Kyle Helmke2025-04-02 07:04

    no it will be a switch in the cab should be next to heavy lift switch

  5. #5jjfpuru2025-04-02 07:07

    sorry my digger is a Kobelco 115SR I had jumped on Pats post as it was a similar problem. I dont think I have an indipendant travel or heavy lift switch its just done on mode selection?

  6. #6Kyle Helmke2025-04-02 22:47

    if you have the mode knob or we'll be the D setting. I'm not sure how old your machine is