Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco sk200-8 flash file

rankothge ยท 2023-04-19 10:43

Hi, i need kobelco sk200-8 mechatronic controller flash file. Thanks

Replies15
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2023-04-21 17:35

    Which handy checker do you have cnh or kobelco version

  2. #2rankothge2023-04-21 18:41

    Kobelco, but it doesn't have sk200-8. Do you have it?

  3. #3Kyle Helmke2023-04-22 22:40

    I should have it on my laptop I can check on Monday. Did you put a new controller in? If so why did they not sell you a programed one. Just curious

  4. #4rankothge2023-04-23 00:29

    Thanks for reply No, this controller have crushed data of flash memory chip. These are what i have. There no any suitable file for sk200-8. I tried using sk210-8 file, but it not compatible, engine model not supported (j05E) Thanks in advance.

  5. #5LACHAU2023-04-23 05:05

    Is your engine J05E-TA or J05E-TG??

  6. #6rankothge2023-04-23 05:08

    J05ETA

  7. #7LACHAU2023-04-23 05:12

    Hope to be helpful. This flash file is exactly for SK200-8 which uses the J05E-TA engine. 2008AS5200 MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere. www.mediafire.com

  8. #8rankothge2023-04-23 05:20

    Thanks for sharing. I'll try Thanks again

  9. #9shinigamix2x2024-02-16 19:42

    Good day, looking into flashing a Kobelco SK330LC-6E Dynamic Acera, could you guys point me in the direction of which tool would I need to use to accomplish this?

  10. #10Kyle Helmke2024-02-17 18:59

    you need a handy checker cable and software

  11. #11LACHAU2024-02-18 22:20

    You can refer to the attached file for more details.

  12. #12hasa992024-03-15 02:52

    Where can i buy handy checker cable? or do anyone have intstructions how to make one for sk200sr.

  13. #13vucun2024-12-24 23:11

    please tell me which wire of rs232 port is connected to DL(CN101-25) wire. Thank you!

  14. #14LACHAU2024-12-29 03:29

    CN101-25 (DL) connect to GND.

  15. #15vucun2025-01-03 00:30

    thank you very much