Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK200 Language change.

Mike521 ยท 2018-02-08 15:46

I am working on a Kobelco SK200 Acera. Ser#YN-24456. I am told this is a grey=market machine. I have an alarm sounding in the cab and hyd functions are causing engine to stall. Original monitor and R/H cosole ctrls were non-op. replaced both but most info is displayed in Japanese. Tried every combo of buttons to no avail. there are no buttons on monitor itself, just on the console behind the joystick and throttle dial.

Replies6
  1. #1GaryHoff2018-02-10 21:20

    Hope this works for you.

  2. #2Mike5212018-02-13 10:02

    Thank you, Gary. But my machine has the ITCS (Intelligent Total Control System) Monitor. there are no external buttons or internal DIP switches. I can access codes and system readings using the buzzer stop switch and can scroll thru readings using the H and M buttons on the R/H console. Values are displayed in English but parameters are all in Japanese.

  3. #3GaryHoff2018-02-14 01:49
  4. #4Reinis Zelneronoks2019-05-05 08:23

    Hello. How can i know if i can change language on kobelco excavator? I hawe display with out enter button.

  5. #5Kobelco ireland2019-05-05 15:01

    Press blue button and then turn on key use mode button to go through the languages and blue button to save the one you want

  6. #6Reinis Zelneronoks2019-05-06 03:06

    Thank you