Serial number: YQU4681 When I am digging, the hydraulic pump surges (high to low). Is there an adjustment that needs to be made to stop this? All hydraulic filters and fluid has been changed. Thanks for any help.
Please clarify, do you mean the hydraulics slow when used and the engine does not load ? Kind regards Uffex
loads, unloads, loads unloads. Hydraulics are not slow, they just surge (fast then slower, fast then slower). I think it may be the accumulator?
Sorry another question if the machine crawlers are affected? Kind regards Uffex
I don't think so. I am mostly stationary digging a pond. Very heavy loads with full buckets of clay based dirt.
I am going to replace the accumulator and see if that fixes the surging. Will report back.
The little accumulator is just in the system to take the pulse out of the pilot system is all don't think that will help.
From what you are describing first thing I would check is the engine speed sensor. Pressing the buzzer stop button three times should bring engine rpm up on the dash. See if the reading is steady or jumping around