I have a customer with a Kobelco SK 200 Mk IV log loader that is bogging down the engine when booming up and on one side of the travel. The throttle stepper motor has been eliminated and a throttle cable installed so I'm not sure how much of the original Mechatronics system is still working. I've worked on very few Kobelco's and the older manuals are very vague so my question is, are there pressure switches for each function that tell the pumps to stroke, or what tells the pumps to stroke? If switches, where are they located. Is it possible for the Mechatronics system to still operate with the stepper motor gone? When I go out I will check to see if the switch in the controller is turned of and it's running in by pass mode but I'm trying to get a little information before going out there. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Whats your email ? I can send you some stuff on the 200 IV
private message sent, thank you.
Can you help me? I have a problem with the same sk200-5 excavator with cool acceleration and it is very slow, it has no power