Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK200-V hydraulic Issue

Meccanoman ยท 2018-05-25 09:05

Hi All I've had a Kobelco SK-200 Mark5 Super for a number of years. Great machine with almost no probs. Recently did up a traxcavator 4:1 bucket and plumbed into auxiliary hydraulics that used to run a tilt bucket. Got it all running OK but since then the hydraulics are funny. At idle I can hear the pressure relief valve functioning. If I action something the relief valve whine stops and the machine functions OK. If I give any throttle and don't action anything the machine stalls, but if I action something it runs fine. I disconnected the switch I was using for the 4:1 to see if was stuck on - no difference. Disconnected the 4:1 and put the GP back on - no difference. Cleaned out a couple of the solenoids on the hydraulic lines - they seem fine and not stuck. Also checked the hydraulic filters but they were pristine as changed only a short while ago. The machine did sit around for about 6 months while I got around to finishing the 4:1 bucket, and had not done much work in the 6 months before that. So any ideas/suggestions much appreciated. Thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1Meccanoman2018-05-27 07:24

    Anyone? Anyone? Beuler?

  2. #2Meccanoman2018-05-29 07:42

    So a bit more info... When idling and not actioning a function I get error code "pump sensor 1". This stops alarming as soon as any right hand action action is done such as rolling the bucket. I do note however that any action in the right hand stick slightly "pulses" when using it. AS soon as the right stick movement is stopped the "pump sensor 1" alarm re-starts and you can hear the pressure relief valve going again. I'm flying a bit blind trying to sort this out. If anyone has a hydraulic circuit diagram or knows where to get a reliable shop/repair manual that would be great. Thanks. MM

  3. #3tool_king2018-05-29 15:05

    Let me see when I get home .I should have them .

  4. #4Meccanoman2018-05-29 17:08

    That would be great - Thank you. MM

  5. #5tool_king2018-05-30 00:35

    W What is your email address ?

  6. #6Meccanoman2018-05-30 09:13

    tool_king I have tried to PM you. Let me know if doesn't come through. MM

  7. #7tool_king2018-05-31 22:36

    Manuals were emailed to you .