Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK200SR mechatro controler problems

hasa99 ยท 2025-12-19 14:57

I had problems with the mechatro controller, the machine complained about a two speed solenoid failure when rotating the excavator. I ordered a new Chinese one that was supposed to be pre-programmed for this machine, but apparently it wasn't, because it didn't recognize it, the screen only showed a fuel warning. and none of the buttons worked. So is it just wrong program for this macchine or? The original one was YB22E00003F1 and the new one YB22E00005F2, the machine's serial number is YB01-01355. I have handy checker software so I could program it my self if someone have correct file and would need info to make harnes too.

Replies1
  1. #1Kyle Helmke2025-12-22 21:26

    I've never had good luck with after market controllers for the Kobelco machines. the display should come up with ROM DATA FAILURE when first turned on, then you run an A adjustment to set the fuel stepper motor. your local dealer might have the cables to bench program it for you if you can't find the handy checker cable or .mot file