Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco sk210-6 question

paradise pete ยท 2014-01-16 02:40

Hello guys, I have a kobelco sk210-6 that I bought not to long ago. The machine basically runs well all around but this is what I have noticed.. The Left track gets very lazy when the stick is operated at the same time..and the when the bucket and stick is operated at the same time it slows just a little bit... any ideas... regards

Replies3
  1. #1grandkobelco2014-01-18 07:25

    Is this machine a minor change or pre minor change? Does it track in a straight line over the course of one hundred yards or so? How about a serial#. I assume there are no codes on your dash screen cince you didn't say any.

  2. #2paradise pete2014-01-18 21:31

    Hey GrandKobelco this is my first Kobelco machine so Im not familiar with the terms "minor change, pre minor change" so please bare with me. Its a SK210lc-6 The serial number is YQ08-U1955 I have not tested it on very long straight away yet other than a 100 feet but so far I have not noticed it deviating to any one side, I am confident enough with it to track backwards onto a lowboy and it tracks straight so far. As for the codes I see a little number 9 in the corner of the screen..

  3. #3grandkobelco2014-01-23 08:13

    I've sent you a private mesage