Kobelco sk210lc-10 machine was recently stuck in a wet area. Mud was up to the bottom of cab. Machine was moved out and is in a limp mode. No codes. Everything is functional except swing and throttle. Track movement is also very weak. Swing tries to move and can hear the engine bog a little if holding to one side, as if the swing brake is not releasing. With the emergency mode switches I can make the display show swing unlocked but still the same symptoms. As for the emergency throttle mode we get nothing machine will only idle. Everything else seems to be ok. Someone told me it could be the mechantro controller but before I go to throwing parts at it, figured I would get other opinions. Any helpful things to check or specifics on components to check for readings prior to ordering parts.
I doubt it’s the controller as that sits well up behind the seat so shouldn’t have got wet. I would suggest wiring harness issues, check all connections to pressure sensors…… Kobelco love their pressure sensors , hopefully Lachau chimes in soon.
The SK210LC-10 operates with many electronic systems: hydraulic control system, engine control system...with so many symptoms as you described, it is strange that the screen does not show any error.!!!??? Please, take a screenshot of your device monitor and see what it says. IN EMERGENCY MODE, do you turn the KPSS switch and loosen the bypass cut valve?
hold your buzzer stop switch down and turn your key on, this will take you to service diagnostic screens. find the screen for throttle and swing and post pictures of what they say
hi Sir, Maybe this porblem is with kpss switch . Contact me to get manual sk200 10
That was discussed a couple of posts ago
Throttle not working is now the only issue. Below are the photos in the Diag screen for throttle issue. View attachment IMG_2888.jpg View attachment IMG_2889.jpg
I suggest you try unplugging the CAN network connector from controller C1 to the ECU and then test the machine again to see how it reacts. Please refer to the attached electrical diagram for more details.
Can command speed drops to 0 when cn104 is unplugged.
you might have to have someone come out and clear the ECU error memory. I have seen codes cause no throttle and even though the code clears the ECU won't let it rev up.
When unplugging from C1 controller, the machine will not run, can command speed is set to 0.
I have a computer that connects to the system and I have cleared all history codes, Still doesn't help.
not a generic code reader you need hino DX till to clear the system protection data