Serial # YQ08-U1349 The left travel on this machine is slow. When you engage left travel pilot valve (literally move the lever 1” either direction) you can hear the engine start to load up then it sounds like it hits relief & it starts to move but under load. The right side you can move the lever a couple inches & it will smoothly start to move like a normal excavator should. This is with each side of the track off the ground. -Main pilot pressure coming into the travel pilot valve - 217 psi -Secondary pilot pressure coming out of left & right forward travel lines - 125 psi (left side track will start to turn before it shows pressure on my gauge) right side does not do that. -#14 on display pump pressure sensors Left track - neutral P1-.5v - 72p/ P2-.6v - 232p with lever pulled P1-1.7v -2200p/ P2-1.4v-1600p Right track - neutral P1-.5v -72p/ P2-.6v - 231p with lever pulled P1-1.4v -1600p/ P2-.6- 216p I switch the P1 & P2 high pressure sensors on the pump (no change) I have all the information wrote down from the display (#25,24,22) if anyone that can help needs anymore information I probably have it. I’m not sure if P2 regulator is keeping the pump from upstroking ? Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
Do you have brakes on tracks?