I have a major hydraulic leak coming from the center swivel, how hard is it to remove and reseal? I'm going thru 10 to 15 gallons of hydraulic oil a day. I do not have a manual on this excavator yet, I have found a seal kit for the swivel how ever.
SK210LC has too many models, you must specify the model and/or the serial number of the machine let we can help you.
Also where is the oil leaking from, around the four elbow fitting on top, out under machine or out through the swing bearing
my excavator is a SK210LC-6 The hydraulic leak dips out of the swing bearing and from under the center swivel underneath the top of the house is relatively dry, Thanks for any help
OK you will need to drain the swing bath and refill with grease also. To remove the unit remove the hydraulic pipes on the top and bottom. On top you will see a rubber seal fixed to the unit with a jubilee clip and bolted to the upper frame with a rolling of bolts, remove the rubber seal and you will see the 3 bolt that hold the unit up. It's heavy so have some way of supporting it. Once you have the unit out remove the four Allen keys on the bottom. You will see a round plate held on with two ellen keys remove this and now you can push the centre out of the unit.
I will give that a try and post what I find. Thanks
Hope to be helpful.