Live diagnosis shows “comp” and “Meas” information. comp shows 350 ma with 91pressure but Meas shows only 9 ma and 0 pressure. Ecu fault? Thanks in advance.
There are up to 05 parameters with information "comp" with "meas". Which parameter do you want to talk about? When a parameter with "comp" and "meas" does not match, the machine's screen will display an error similar to the attached image. The error could be due to the PSV, wiring, or connector, rather than the C1 controller.
Sorry for absense, life,work…to date we rewired new connectors at the pumps, installed new nega-con sensors at pump and installed a new ecu. All this removed the last error code for independent travel on left track. Ecu reads “ok” but many functions seem slow and changes as operating. Now looking at the PSV’s on the hydraulic pump regulators. With no codes though I’m thinking probably ok. So next I’d like to delve into the hydraulic regulators…before this I think a detailed service manual for idiots with pics and explanations would be helpful. Is there one that someone recommends? Pressures are apparently ok so appears to be flow related. The other optimistic item to note was before I’d only operate the machine for maximum 45 minutes before I‘d shut down because I felt the hydraulic oil gets too hot. After the improvements as mentioned, I have operated the machine for hours (although very slowly) and the hydraulics are easily touchable by hand now. btw…new Chinese ecu cost $750 Canadian delivered and was a very conscientious company to deal with and time will tell…newer version of program now and it determined/confirmed my beliefs of an ecu issue. long and short, I‘m looking for advice for a thorough service manual that really goes through the processes instead of blurping out random information for like 6 different models. A parts manual for a Kobelco sk330-6 too will be helpful so I’m not guessing on the OEM part number. any other thoughts and recommendations are also helpful…thanks
Maybe these will help. HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums Kobelco SK330-6E Crawler Excavator Parts Catalogue Manual SN: LC08-06201 to 06322 The document is a complete manual from aservicemanualpdf.com. It expresses gratitude for the reader's attention. It invites readers to click for more information. - Download as a PDF or view online for free www.slideshare.net
ok so the comp is the computed or commanded and the meas is the measurement of the milliamps back to the c1 controller. the two should almost match. it's possible you have a bad solenoid or a wiring issue. what screen and measurement where you looking at? when the C1 controller is replaced you have to run an A adjustment procedure to set the pumps in. without this the hydraulics will be slow.
Thanks Kyle, machine is slow even after I did an “adjustment A” (atleast it seemed to do something). I’m looking at the ”live diagnosis” #14 seems to jump out…some pressure sensor. Says C1 1.0volt P1 7.0M and C2 .7volt P2 2.6M. What “M” stands for is odd To me…s/b psi? Regardless I’m putting in two new high pressure sensors to see if anything changes and I have two PSV’s for pumps coming. New ecu says all “OK” but to what extent from that idk…so if these sensors/PSV’s doesn’t give me positive outcomes I’m thinking it’s time to pull off the pumps regulators to have a look…any other insights? Thanks in advance.
Btw, thank you Mike for that service book link…helps a bunch. Anyone know of a link to parts book for Kobelco sk330-6? Getting parts but just by reading descriptions of advertising part suppliers…not what I prefer…
I believe it's mega Pascal. I was asking which screen you were seeing the low meas on if it's on p1 or p2 pump you can swap those psv's to make sure it's not a wiring issue or a regulator issue before buying parts. also very important is you nega-con sensors, these read the low pressure control pressure back from the control valve and if they are reading off it will mess your flow rate up big time. check your readings with key off and then watch them while you boom up they should pull down to bring the pumps on then back off when it goes over relief.