Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco SK330LC or Kobelco SK330LC-6E ???

Wibble ยท 2020-09-24 23:41

Gentlemen, I would be extremely grateful if someone could tell me if Kobelco SK330LC - s/n YC09-03306 is the 6E version or not. Apparently it has something to do with the programming of the instrument cluster. Thank you indeed, Martin

Replies9
  1. #1LACHAU2020-09-25 01:58

    Hi dude, Kobelco excavator serial no. from YC09-03255 is final series of SK330-6E before starting model SK330-8. Link to download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dz3253uepyb8q6p/S5LC0010E+SK330LC-6E+SHOP+MANUAL.pdf/file

  2. #2Wibble2020-09-25 17:31

    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! I am very grateful, thank you.

  3. #3Wibble2021-02-18 21:11

    @LACHAU would it be possible to get that parts manual from you again? It seems that I only downloaded a couple of sections from it. I'm trying to verify the reference for the injection pump governor for this same machine.

  4. #4LACHAU2021-02-18 23:54

    See conversation for link to download.

  5. #5Steve123452022-09-07 20:30

    Hi Lachau, I tried downloading this SK330 manual, but the link is no longer valid. Do you still have a copy of it

  6. #6LACHAU2022-09-08 08:29

    I really don't know the reason!! This is the new link through which you can download the SK330LC-6E shop manual https://www.mediafire.com/file/5t1g...K330LC-6E+(YC09-03255~)+Shop+Manuall.pdf/file

  7. #7Steve123452022-09-08 08:37

    That link worked. Thank you! I was given the wrong serial number. I'm at the machine now and the serial number is actually YC07-U1183. Any chance you have a manual for this machine?

  8. #8LACHAU2022-09-08 11:52

    It's here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1tmcv9gar6l1r6b/SK330LC-6E+(YC07U...)+Shop+Manuall.pdf/file

  9. #9Steve123452022-09-08 18:25

    Thanks again Lachau, much appreciated!