Hey guys, I have an issue with a kobelco 350 mark iv log loader conversion I work at an island mechanical shop where we service mainly logging equipment A customer needed a new computer for his burnt 350 so we sold him the one in the log loader But kobelco recently has come out with their new updated controllers (c1) So the we replaced the log loaders with a brand new updated controller Weird stuff started happening with machine, has low idle, high idle, then low idle again when potentiometer on full, and nothing in between Will not take an "a" set all sensors are working fine, all inputs are working as they should (pin tested at c1) Tried a new controller, same issues Starting to get expensive Swapped in a controller from yard machine (mark iv 300, old style controller) Now the machine works perfect, takes an "a" set, everything as it should Unfortunately we are not the only ones with this issue, every updated controller we have sent out for the 300 and 400 mark iv has come back to us with same issue Has anyone had the same problem? Any fixes? Anyone fix the old controllers anymore? Kobelco will no longer sell me old style controller Thanks for all your help
I have a good c1 and c2 out of a 400. I am also on the island in Parksville.