I have a 94-95 sk120 lc excavator. It srarts, but the throttle will not respond or will it shut off with the key. Dose anyone have any ideas about what could be wrong?.he thing has been running great and was when I parked it last week. thanks
I have this same problem tho im not sure weather is the.motor or comp, I did the ohm check to the motor and go 6.7 ohms and I think I was sapose to get 5 ohms. anyways im curious to here other peoples response
I had this happen a couple years ago. I thought it was the stepper motor. So I put a new one on. Turned out to be the driver chip for the stepper motor in the c-1 controller. I had to buy a new computer. You will have to do a "a" adjustment if you change your c-1. Maybe you can find someone who can repair your old c-1. I have a good used one from a sk 400 I tried to use on mine but it turned the stepper motor the wrong way. So I found a dealer that had a new one in stock for my machine.
is there a way to test your c1 controller
Test the continuity back to the computer where the stepper motor plugs in.
its that simple? dang im gonna have to check that
I have just had a problem with mine . found a guy who knows all about these machines. Turns out to be dry connections on the control board ..
kobelco sk100 I have same problem with my sk100. Can some one help me on this. Last while when I'd start it, I couldn't get it to throttle out, eventually after a bit of turning motor off and on , it would decide to rev out and sometimes didn't want to turn off. Mechanic changed stepp motor, but seemingly not the problem.