Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Koehring 1166 long reach

Goodmanstruck ยท 2012-11-29 20:14

Customer that I do work for has a couple of Koehrings, this 1166 is the small one. They also have a 1466 with a custom boom and stick for deep excavation. When I get my other computer back I'll post more pics from another job. Thats my Topkick service truck sitting under the boom after we finished putting it together.

Replies5
  1. #1theironoracle2012-11-29 22:49

    all service trucks should be something besides white, i am so sick of white! yours looks nice, i hope to find a good deal on a well speced used truck one day or bite the bullet and order a new one (not white) we'll have to see what the next few years bring.................theironoracle

  2. #21270d2012-12-28 20:45

    Is this the. 1466 you speak of. Id like to know more about it if anyone can help. Like horse power pump flows etc. This 1466 is currently working slurry wall at a mine in MI.

  3. #3TrentNz2012-12-29 00:07

    whaaat, twin rams for the dipper?

  4. #4xcmark2012-12-29 06:32

    push pull , so they tear the top of the stick.

  5. #5245dlc2012-12-29 13:05

    I think I saw a couple of those 1466's in RocanVille Saskatchewan a couple years ago, I only saw them in the distance but wow what a reach on them.