Hi folks, I hope this is the best place to put this post. I'm guessing peoples' definition of "old iron" varies but since these machines aren't manufactured anymore (as far as I'm aware) I'm thinking it fits. If not, Admins please feel free to move this post. I'm looking for information about Koehring 4470 and 4475 telescopic wheeled excavators. specifically the difference(s) between the 4470 and 4475 model. From pictures I've seen on the Interwebs it seems that the 4475 has outriggers on the back of the carrier, but is that the only difference? I've searched for spec sheets/information online but haven't been able to find the differences. I'm hoping someone here might know or have experience with these machines. Thanks in advance. Brian P.S. Adding a photo of one (if link works)
As much as I remember, the outriggers were the only significant difference. Minn Par did have some manuals manuals that could be downloaded.
Thanks for your reply and the tip about Minn Par having some downloadable manuals. I found a parts manual there. Still not sure of the exact differences but it's certainly a step in the right direction. Brian