Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Koehring 6633

danny from wi ยท 2023-08-24 22:49

Can anyone help get useable non-koehring part numbers for the hydraulic filters on a 1988 koehring 6633 serial#110486. There should be a pilot,a spin on, and two in tank returns any help would be great thanks

Replies4
  1. #1skyking12023-08-24 22:58

    This parts manual starts at 110701, but I suspect that some if it may be of value for you. It is a relative bargain at $35 https://service-workshopmanual.com/...-5110701-excavator-parts-manual-pdf-download/ EDIT: Look at this link, it appears the "47000 on up" means this is your manual. If the site still works it will cost you $10 to get 500 beer, and you will have 350 beer left over. https://dhtauto.com/dht/threads/koehring-6633-7-hydraulic-excavator-parts-manual-no-12261-157.55795/

  2. #2danny from wi2023-08-24 23:09

    Thanks for the quick response I have the original parts book from koehring but what with koehring being obsolete the numbers do not seem to cross to anything. I was hoping that maybe someone out there had or has one of these machines and maybe crossed the filters back when koehring was relevant

  3. #3skyking12023-08-24 23:14

    an old school filter shop may have some crossovers for it. Try calling Williams Oil Filter Service in Tacoma. 253-627-8163

  4. #4jeff1762024-03-21 09:26

    Have you found the filter you looking for I 'm seeking exactly the same things , booths returns filters.