Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu -10 passcode Disable

Jonmiller · 2018-02-19 15:55

I have a Komatsu Pc138-10 that we bought at a auction how do we disable the Start Passcode in the machine? is there a Hidden menu i dont know about that would help disable it?

Replies7
  1. #1John C.2018-02-19 22:13

    The only thing I can find right now is the default password is all zeros. I'm thinking that if there is a password set you will likely have to contact a Komatsu dealer with Komtrax software to find out what you need to do. Hopefully someone on here can steer you in a different direction.

  2. #2Hydraumind2018-02-20 01:44

    If you have the passcode, there should be a combination of key to disable the code. Be carefull not make a mistake during the operation, if so you have to change the monitor. The dealer should give you the procedure. I can give you the dash 8 procedure but I am not sure if it is the same, it is your responsibility. PM your email

  3. #3Jonmiller2018-02-21 06:32

    Thank you guys for the help the procedure worked.

  4. #4Jan Lloyd2022-09-12 23:15

    Hi I have the same problem, May I ask the proceedure? Thank you

  5. #5Mayoman2024-03-13 19:50

    Hi All, I also have the same problem. It’s asking for a 10 digit passcode that I do not know for my komatsu pc138-10 that I bought at auction. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

  6. #6maher19902024-09-18 18:03

    I am having the same problem with my 138 can you help?

  7. #7maher19902024-09-18 18:04

    Hi I am having the same issue with my 138 if someone can help?