So I just installed a new ignition in it because when I would wiggle the wires it would turn on. Now I’m getting a dw45ka e03 code and it doesn’t make sense. Google says it’s a swing code but why would that shut off my machine. Any advice would help
Good day The code you post DW45KA to the best of my information relates to disconnection of the "Swing holding solenoid" that may not be the root of the issue. When it shuts down, does it appear like fuel starvation? Kind regards Uffex
No I don’t believe it’sa fuel issue. The screen cuts out and the whole machine loses power.
I just put new batteries in it and I’m still getting nothing to the ignition. I also replaced that
The machine is a PC138uslc, can you give the dash number and serial number? Dash number for 138 would something similar to -2 or -8 or -10. Is the issue intermittent? From your last post, you have no power to the ignition switch?
Good day Anhtony Do you have a wiring schematic ? Kind regards Uffex
Good day I found this it may help. Kind regards Uffex
I found the issue thank you
Please post what if was. It could help someone else.
So I probed the ignition switch directly from the battery and everything would light up turn on and start. So I checked the fuse for the monitor screen and I had power there so I ruled that out. So basically after testing everything I had power to one fuse in the fuse box so it had to have been a short from the fuse box to the monitor. I reached behind the seat and undid the two bolts holding the plate and moved it just enough so I could get to the harness that was underneath it. When I grabbed that harness a red wire was corroded and came out of the plug. I’m assuming it happened because of all the garbage and water bottles that were behind the seat. I cut the end of that wire and disconnected the wire from the harness it connected to and spliced in a wire to connect the two and bam I got all power back to my machine.