2015 Komatsu 210-10 code ca2387 code my dealer want to put on a new turbo. I see where this hasn’t helped any ideas
Have you been keeping up on maintenance with quality oil?
I just bought it from a guy in Ms
A couple of months ago
Before a turbo, i would suggest an oil change. Komatsu oil has a test no one else performs. It's called a hot tube test. To my knowledge Rotella is the only alternative that comes close. Your EGR & Turbo VGT are hydraulically controlled by raised engine oil pressure. The feed fittings have very fine screen filters to trap trash before it harms either. I would perform the service, remove and wash the filter fittings and see if that doesn't help. Worst case scenario, if you do have to replace, the oil is fresh and clean.
How many hours, what kinda oil, factory filters or "will-fits"?