Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu aerosol paint

tnc110 ยท 2016-08-09 21:22

Anyone know of a good aerosol spray paint for Komatsu. I read a review on "tallman ag specialty coatings" didn't match??? There is also Lawson "high solids"....

Replies4
  1. #1willie592016-08-09 21:54

    Any Komatsu dealer can supply their yellow and ebony gray in aerosol cans, just an option.

  2. #2DK882016-08-10 20:05

    No paint beats the oem paint, the same yellow primer is used for the yellow and the black gray.. cant beat the price ethier! (only cause its so darn expensive!)

  3. #3tnc1102016-08-10 23:35

    I bought oem volvo spray paint. It was the worst spray paint I've ever used...it simply did not cover....low solids count.

  4. #4kshansen2016-08-11 08:41

    How about taking a section of the sheet metal to an automotive paint supplier and have them scan it and then mix paint to match. Most good paint stores can custom match and fill can for you. Not sure if that would be cheaper than just going to Komatsu, but it's an option!