Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D 20pl-3 clutch strainer piping

James88 ยท 2024-08-25 23:11

Hi all I'm trying to chase a clutch strainer piping assembly unit. There had been a heap of dirt around the pipe, and has now rusted the machine is mechanically good otherwise does anyone know where to purchase one from I'll try and attach a picture of what I need. Thanks in advance

Replies2
  1. #1Marcrus2024-08-27 11:30

    Won't exist mate, you will need to get one made or weld the old one up, or cut the fitting off and weld a new one and get a new hose made longer. Or get an engineering shop to replicate the part, very easy to do, and get a hydraulic pipe and fittings welded or brazed to the plate.

  2. #2James882024-08-27 17:50

    Thanks for reply Marcrus I searcherd everywhere with no luck. Finally got bolts out and pulled strainer out and like.you said cut pipe off and welded new one one hopefully it works. What a nightmare to get the rounded bolts out had to weld washer then nut on.